The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.

~Lee Iacocca

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 25, 2008

Another week

Things are going really good for us. Brett started school today and was going to be taking 18 credits but because of some schedule conflicts he is only going to be taking 12. I was kinda worried, but now I am feeling much better. Things are also going really well with the pregnancy. I had a baby shower in Twin this last Saturday and got some really neat things. I also am having one with Laura this Friday evening in Bear Lake at my parents house. That one will also be a blast. It will be good to seem my little niece again. Also I will get to see Melissa's baby. I really can't wait. I will try to put more pictures on but may wait for Laura's help this weekend. As for now this is just another week.

No comments: