The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.

~Lee Iacocca

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Smiles!!! I love them

I like this picture because she is sleep smiling again. It is always so much fun when she does that. I snaped the picture and she stopped smiling. I almost had a great pic. Oh well this one is adorable too. I love this dress. Aunt Nicole got it for her and she is so beautiful in it.
This such a cute little half smile. I love the shadow behind her. It makes her look like she has more hair than she actually does. I love this wide open mouth smile. She is so much fun.

1 comment:

~Kara~ said...

hey its kara your baby is beautiful. glad you guys are doing well. we need to keep in touch more check out my blog at www.blarers.blogspot.com