The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.

~Lee Iacocca

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The new little trick

This is her new trick. There is no sound so all we do is cover her with a blanket and then say "Where is my baby?" then pull it back fast and say "there she is Tah-Dah" and she smiles so big. It is so much fun just to do over and over again. She loves it. She is growing so fast and i can't hardly believe that she is already 3 months old.

4 comments:

Cory and Karen said...

That is so cute! My kids both like that game, but we call it "the blanket game" and Morgan and Lucas still love playing it. You need to put some more pictures on here because she is growing up too fast.

Janelle & Brandon said...

She is at such a fun age and what an adorable smile! I remember when Kolby used to love it when we would play peek a boo with the blanket.

Harris said...

oh, she is so sweet!

Kym said...

Your little girl is such a doll! I agree with you about getting caught up in all the crazy things around us and not looking at the little things that make us smile. Aren't children wonderful?!?!